Sunday, October 28, 2012

No MoRe NeXt TiMe!!!

It is my most super duper awkward moment in life... Nv Hv I feel soO awkward before!!!

Me and my kapo~ness... I must vent it out!!!

The story goes like this...

I thought it will be good to widen our circle of friends through friends... So I initiated a meet up, happily and excited over it cos I feel it will be quite fun...

Initially, I was looking forward to it...In the middle, I was frustrated over it and finally, I wasn't looking forward and worried the "you see me, I look at you' situation...

And my prediction was right!!! 'You see me, I look at you' situation happened!!! The whole atmosphere was frozen!!! The interaction was almost zero, maybe 5%?!€{# Nv have I feel soooooooooo awkward before... I kept looking at the clock, we sat for 2hrs and basically just interacting among ourselves... To the certain extent, I'm getting annoyed n psiseh towards my friends...Even when we finally went ktv, the atmosphere was the same... FrEeZe!!!

It is only when they left, I feel so at ease...I really feel so uncomfortable and loss at words...

I'm super glad that I brought hUiChUaN along, she really helped me out a lot... Becos of her, our girls night was full of laughter...But i feel super Paiseh to my friends... Cos I'm the one that get them to join the super awkward situation... But they are all understanding towards me!!! Thank you!!!^^*

I will never never going to be sOo kapo to do this again!!! Never!!!

It is just annoying... Spoiling my mood!!!

Lesson learnt:
"Sometimes, what you think might not be what others think... "

...EnD oF bLoGgIe (@_@)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home